Subscribe to ASA Standards Activity monthly bulletin
- Publication history
- TS TOC - Train Operating Conditions manual
- T MU MD 00011 ST - Concessions to ASA Requirements (pdf 195KB)
- ESG 100 - Signal Design Principles (pdf 7.6MB)
- ESC 210 - Track Geometry and Stability (pdf 498KB)
- SPG 0705 - Construction of Cable Routes and Signalling Civil Works (pdf 902KB)
- SDG 001 - Circuit Design Standards (pdf 4.2MB)
- T HR EL 10001 ST - HV Aerial Line Standards for Design and Construction (pdf 333KB)
- ESC 100 - Civil Technical Maintenance Plan (pdf 1.7MB)
- ESC 215 - Transit Space (pdf 858KB)
- T MU AM 04001 PL - TfNSW Configuration Management Plan (pdf 533KB)
Transport standards include standards produced and published by the ASA under its remit to set standards for NSW transport assets for the asset life cycle as well as standards produced by TfNSW divisions and its agents that have responsibility for managing different phases of the asset life cycle or specific transport modes.
The ASA publishes these documents for the convenience of the AEOs and service providers working on behalf of TfNSW.